Church Center is a free mobile app and web experience from Planning Center where you can explore, engage, and get involved with life at The Fountain Phx throughout the week. You can see updates and messages for your life group, view your event and volunteer schedules and requests, watch the latest sermons, manage your giving, and make sure your contact information is up to date. The app requires you to login to view your own information or information for your life group, so you can be sure that your personal data is protected!
Follow the steps below to get started!
Step 1: Download the App
On the web: Using your web browser:
- Navigate to https://thefountainphx.churchcenter.com.
- When you’ve opened Church Center in your browser, select Log In at the top right corner of the page.
On your mobile device: You’ll only have to do these steps the first time you open the app!
- Download the Church Center app (scan the QR code below).
- Search for the church ZIP code 85022.
- Select The Fountain Phx, and confirm by tapping This Is My Church.
Step 2: Log In to Your Account
- You will be prompted to enter your phone number (or email if you prefer).
- Enter the six-digit code you receive back via text (or email if you chose that option).
- If you are already have a profile in Planning Center (from serving, being in a life group, registering for an event, filling out a connect card, or giving to The Fountain online), you’ll be asked to verify your name.
- If you don’t already have a profile, you can create one at this point by adding your name and email.
Once you download Church Center and log in, you’ll be able to take advantage of all sorts of features. Here are some of the most commonly used sections:
The main Home tab contains links to various functions of The Fountain app. You can register for events, volunteer to serve, give to The Fountain, check-in your kids for Kids Min, view our latest sermons, submit prayer requests, and more! There are also links to The Fountain website, the latest Midweek email blast and links to our social media sites.